The EOS Canon 1300D Price In Pakistan is starting from Rs. 41,500/=, with 18-55mm DC III Lens at Hashmi Photos. Canon 1300D has a powerful Digic 4+ processor with a max resolution of 1920×1080.
|(With 18-55 mm DC IIILens) Rs. 41,500/=.|
[button color=”blue” size=”small” link=”https://hashmiphotos.com/product/canon-1300d-dslr-camera/” icon=”fal fa-tags” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Go To Store[/button]
|(With 18-55 mm Lens) Rs. 46,199/=.|
[button color=”blue” size=”small” link=”https://www.telemart.pk/canon-eos-1300d-dslr-camera-in-pakistan.html” icon=”fal fa-tags” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Go To Store[/button]
|(With 18-55 mm Lens) Rs. 44,499/=.|
[button color=”blue” size=”small” link=”https://www.paklap.pk/canon-eos-1300d-dslr-camera.html” icon=”fal fa-tags” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Go To Store[/button]
|(With 18-55 mm Lens) Rs. 47,999/=.|
[button color=”blue” size=”small” link=”http://www.mega.pk/DSLRcameras_products/15614/Canon-Eos-1300D–18-55-mm.html” icon=”fal fa-tags” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Go To Store[/button]
|Canon 1300d price at OLX|
[button color=”blue” size=”small” link=”https://www.olx.com.pk/cameras-accessories_c727/q-canon-1300d” icon=”fal fa-tags” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Go To Store[/button]
[box type=” warning” align=”alignleft” width=”100%”]Prices may increase or decrease due to the devaluation of PKR make sure to check updated price from the official store.[/box]
Key Features of Canon EOS 1300D
- Matrix: APS-C, 18 megapixels (all the same as the 550D)
- Autofocus: phase, 9 focus sensors, 1 sensor in the center of the cross-type
- Range of exposure: 30-1 / 4000 seconds
- ISO sensitivity range: 100-6400 (expands to 12800)
- Burst speed: 3 frames per second (maximum series length in RAW – 6 frames, in JPEG – 1110 frames)
- Video: 1920 * 1080 to 30 frames per second, 1280 * 720 to 60 frames per second
- Battery life: about 500 shots at 23 degrees Celsius, about 400 shots at 0 degrees.
- Wireless data transfer via Wi-Fi, control from iOS and Android devices
- Eos Canon 1300D price In Pakistan 2019 is starting from Rs. 41,500/=.
What’s new compared to Canon EOS 1200D?
We didn’t find any revolutionary change in Canon 1300D.
- The new model received a Wi-Fi module for data transfer and camera control – probably the only significant improvement.
- A more powerful Digic 4+ processor instead of Digic 4.
- The higher resolution LCD screen is 921,000 pixels (the 1200D had 460,000 pixels).
- Several new software settings when shooting.
Canon 1300D Specifications
Canon Eos 1300d specifications.
|The number of focus points||9 cross|
|Lens included||there is|
|Autofocus backlight||there is|
|Manual focus||there is|
|The possibility of changing the lens||Canon EF / EF-S mount|
|Color depth||42 bits|
|The number of effective megapixels matrix||18 million|
|Physical matrix size||APS-C (22.3 x 14.9 mm)|
|The number of megapixels matrix||18.7 million|
|Maximum resolution||5184 x 3456|
|Sensitivity||100 – 3200 ISO, Auto ISO|
|Extended ISO||ISO100, ISO6400, ISO12800|
VIEWFINDER AND SCREEN
|Viewfinder Field of View||95%|
|LCD screen||3 inches|
|Using the screen as a viewfinder||there is|
|Viewfinder type||mirror (TTL)|
|Exposure for X-Sync||1/100 c|
|Manual shutter and aperture settings||there is|
|Exposure Correction||+/- 5 EV in 1/3 steps|
|Automatic exposure processing||shutter priority, aperture priority|
|Exposure metering||multizone, center-weighted, point|
|White balance||automatic, manual installation, from the list, bracketing|
|Flash||built-in, up to 9.20 m, the suppression of the red-eye effect, shoe, bracketing, E-TTL II|
|Image Stabilizer (still photography)||missing|
VIDEO AND SOUND RECORDING
|Video recording time||video file size 4 GB or 29 minutes|
|Max. video frame rate||60 frames / s|
|Max. video resolution||1920×1080|
|Video recording||there is|
|Sound recording||there is|
|Maximum frame rate when shooting HD video||50/60 frames / s with a resolution of 1280×720, 25/30 frames / s with a resolution of 1920×1080|
|Video recording format||Mov|
INTERFACES AND MEMORY
|Type of memory cards||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Image Formats||JPEG (2 compressed levels), RAW|
|Recording mode RAW + JPEG||there is|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0, video, HDMI, audio, Wi-Fi, NFC, a connector for remote control|
SPEED AND SHOOTING MODES
|Shooting speed||3 frames / sec|
|Maximum series of shots||6 for RAW|
|Aspect ratio (still photography)||4: 3, 3: 2, 1: 1, 16: 9|
|Battery capacity||500 pictures|
|Number of batteries||one|
|Battery Type||your own|
|Weight (without batteries)||485 g with batteries|
|The size||130x101x78 mm, without lens|
|Additional features||tripod mount, remote control, orientation sensor, computer control|
Natural images in low light conditions
Capture great photos without flash even in low light. The sensitivity range of the EOS 1300D is ISO 100–6400 (with the possibility of increasing to ISO 12800), which allows for a natural ambiance of every precious moment. You may also like Canon EOS 4000D.
Beautiful blur background
Capture stunning portrait shots that focus on your subject with beautiful soft blurred backgrounds thanks to the shallow depth of field associated with DSLR photography.
Superb detail and color
Capture images with high detail and accurate colors and contrast due to the capabilities of the processor DIGIC 4+. What do you think Canon 1300d Price in Pakistan is affordable or high let us know in the comment section.
With NFC, you can quickly connect to smartphones and Android-based tablets and launch Camera with one touch. In addition, the application can be launched via a Wi-Fi network using iOS devices and with the non-NFC device.
Canon Connect Station CS100
Transfer, store and enjoy your photos and movies on the Canon Connect Station CS100, for easy sharing on an HDTV or with social media and online photo services like irista.
Full HD movie quality video
Shoot Full HD video in superb cinematic quality the depth of field control, which allows you to highlight an object in the foreground and male beautiful blur background. check canon 1300d specifications above.
Take it easy or take control
Capture great pictures and don’t worry about the settings, The intelligence will do all the work for you, and when you’re ready, explore your creativity with Full Manual control.
Compose and view your shots with ease
Easily compose and frame your shots using the optical viewfinder and review the results on the clear 920K resolution 3” LCD screen.
Easy to use for any subject
Use the inbuilt Feature Guide to navigate easily around the camera’s menu system and learn more about your camera as your confidence grows.
Carry your camera and lens in style
Safely store and transport your DSLR camera and EF-S lens in a stylish, high-quality Canon Backpack BP100 that’s strong, comfortable and easy to carry.
Canon Photo Companion App
The ultimate partner to any visual storyteller, our Photo Companion app gives you access to tailored, expert knowledge and content when you need it most – so you can truly bring your stories to life. Rate the Canon 1300d price in Pakistan in the comment section.
A few simple recommendations for shooting panoramas:
- If possible, shoot with a tripod, which must be installed strictly horizontally. After training, you can take it off your hands, but it is not easy to get good gluing results.
- Shoot in RAW.
- Set the M mode, after which you can focus and adjust the exposure in the middle part of the future panorama.
- Turn off autofocus, turn off Auto ISO, turn off auto white balance – all these values must be set to fix. This is the only way to avoid differences in brightness between frames and get a smooth change in the brightness of the sky, even at dusk or dawn.
- Shooting from about 20% frame overlap, it is better to drive the camera from left to right.
- To shoot in the telephoto position, closer to 55 mm. If buildings or other objects do not fit, shoot vertical frames.
- Open frames in Lightroom, apply a camera/lens profile.
- Glue the panorama with Lightroom means without preliminary frame processing, and if necessary, process the already finished glued image.
A few general tips on shooting TimeLapse
- Focus, turn off autofocus
- Shoot in aperture priority mode or manual mode.
- Set a fixed white balance, such as a cloud or the sun, just not auto
- Set a fixed ISO value, just not auto
- TimeLapse removed, securely fixed the camera on a tripod
- Calculate in advance the number of frames and the time of the shooting.
- Do not bully ISO
- Keep the camera away from direct sunlight, she doesn’t like it
- Shoot in RAW only if you plan to actively process a series of photos or greatly enlarge fragments, pan. Otherwise, you need to shoot in JPEG – so both disk space and time are saved.
- For gluing TimeLapse, you can use specialized software or Adobe Premiere.
The Canon EOS 1300D DSLR camera is a good choice for the beginner or new photographers, It has good image quality at a very reasonable price and easy to use.
This is a great option for those who are looking for their first DSLR camera, and who do not want to spend too much money.
As we mentioned above that Canon 1300D is available at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and all major cities of Pakistan also available at online.
- small weight and size;
- simplicity of the interface
- on-screen help system
- short on time
- large image sensor APS-C
- A high quality images up to ISO 1600
- A large amount of jpeg buffer
- built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
- Full HD video.
- strong noises and a loose picture at ISO 3200 and above
- slow autofocus when viewing on the display
- small buffer size in RAW
- fixed display